Thursday, July 16, 2009

Double Stack Heart Attack with Bacon


Today, I, Carol's husband will guest blog about my dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. My dinner consisted of a double stack BBQ bacon burger with cheese. Now we all have had a cheese burger once in in our lifetime... ok more than once but no two burgers are alike. I should know I am a certified burger expert. This baby measured in at a height of 8 1/2 inches and must have weighed in at around 2 lbs. A side of fries and a touch of BBQ sauce completes this masterpiece. After consuming this monster and yes I ate the whole darn thing, I completed my meal with an upside down pineapple cheesecake. After the meal I was rolled out of the restaurant where I spent the next 2 hours digesting and resting. My ritual is to have a burger once or twice a week because the cheeseburger is the ultimate comfort food. Boy, eating is sure a lot of work. Next week I will be back to talk about my super delicious crepes. You don't want to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment