Monday, September 28, 2009

A Place for My Brother

When I was growing up my brother and I were in a love hate relationship. My brother loved to tease me and I hated it. Now so many years later, we are the best of friends. My brother recently moved away and I only get to visit him once in a while and we try to talk when we can. The one thing my brother and I have in common is a love for food. Every time we talk, we talk about food. We always want to know what each other ate and we frequently discuss new recipes we've tried. Some of the best times we have had are in the kitchen. We never get in each other's way and we always know what the other person is thinking. I miss my brother, but I am saving a place for him at the table and keeping the light on for him. Till we cook again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment