Saturday, September 26, 2009

Amazing Pantry

I have been following the "show us your pantry" weekly showoff on Friday's on the www.theperfectpantry.com for the past couple of weeks. I love to see how other people organize and decorate their houses. I'm weird that way, I love to clean and organize. It's a weird thing to do, but it's like doing yoga for me. So out the posts I'd have to say this is my favorite one. It's the most amazing pantry I have ever seen and when I grow up this is exactly what I want. Hint, hint.......

Here is what the writer says:

Since the doors are very open and it is easy to see inside, we made it more of a decorative pantry by exhibiting some of our crystal on the shelves directly facing the swinging bar doors. These are glass shelves to allow for better lighting. It is nice that as one walks into our kitchen one can easily see into our pantry and see the swinging white bar doors, decorative lights and white ceiling fan. We made the room all white because it makes the room feel cooler and it goes with our white picket fence!

The shelves holding the crystal have accent lights which can be dimmed to 3 settings, depending on how much I want to show off the room during wine gatherings at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment