Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tyler, Turkey and Sage





A couple of weeks ago we went to see Tyler Florence do a cooking demonstration and his theme was of course Thanksgiving. I had to pinch myself a few times because my idols are chefs and meeting Tyler was really cool. My all time meeting was with Morimoto in Boca and I would say this is close to meeting Morimoto. I have watched Tyler for years and remember him when he was the 911 chef. Getting back to Thanksgiving and Tyler, he made a Turkey that was covered in butter and sage and it smelled fantastic. I told my mom about and it and I hope she does the turkey this way this year. I am going to make a chicken this way and I'll post that later.

If you are looking for a Thanksgiving blog, go to:

http://www.bittenword.com/

This is one of my favorites and recently they posted a very informative Thanksgiving blog with everything you need for the upcoming holiday. It includes 172 recipes from 9 leading food magazines!! You can find the post here at:

http://thebittenword.typepad.com/thebittenword/2009/11/thanksgiving-guide-2009-what-the-food-magazines-are-recommending.html.

When I grow up, I want to be just like Tyler and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment