Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stumbling Sunday - Beet Chutney

I am not sure if this is "okay" in the internet world, but I have decided every Sunday to repost a post that I stumbled upon and share it with you. This post I found on one of my favorite blogs, The Bitten Word. I love the way they segway into the recipe by saying "If our Jellied Cranberry Sauce was a country club debutante, and our Nutty Cranberry Relish was the same girl with messy hair and artsy jewelry, then this Beet Chutney is that girl's wild and worldly best friend, the one who used to get drunk and dance on tables but now has shaved her head and joined an ashram." It so sounds like me, however, I didn't shave my head and join an ashram, I just got married and settled down and jumped in with feet first to raise a family, apron and all.

Check out their post at:

http://thebittenword.typepad.com/thebittenword/2009/11/thanksgiving-2009-beet-chutney.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment