Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Birthday Cake!

Happy birthday to me and my two sisters, Elaine and Sherry. All three of us were born in December and every year we celebrate together. This year Mom surprised us with a birthday cake at her annual Christmas party and since I'm too lazy and stuffed to be creative in the kitchen I thought I'd share my cake with you. I'm not sure where she got it but it was a black forest sheet cake. Absolutely delicious! My husband bought me a lemon raspberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Pure indulgence on my birthday and beyond!

I will not be posting until after the first of the year. I plan to do a total rehaul of my family's diet, so I will be adding the nutritional values of the foods I cook. Oh, the price we pay as we get older! So, happy new year to all of my friends out there. May the new year bring you much happiness, peace and joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment