Saturday, March 27, 2010









Here are a few pics of my new creations. Steven bought me a new camera but my pictures are not as crisp as the other blogsites I've visited. Last weekend a bunch of us got together and made cards together. I didn't realize when I started this that it would open up a whole new world for me. I've made so many great friends along the way who share the same passion I do. I recently started selling my cards and have a nice little client base. Also, I've been selling my cards in a store in Leesburg since February. Soon I will open an account with Esty and will start selling my cards there. If you see any cards on my website that you like and would like to purchase one, let me know. I can make a card with any theme, color, sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment