Thursday, October 22, 2009

Recipe for Cold Veggie Pizza

The other night I had some friends over for dinner and I made this cold veggie pizza as an appetizer. With the holidays coming up I want to try a few new recipes so it's not the same old same old. I usually make a very easy cheese ball with a big dollop of strawberry preserves in the middle . It's so easy to make, requires only three ingredients and is always requested when we have a family get together. Everyone knows it's a holiday when I am in the kitchen making my cheese ball.

This pizza is easy to make, very colorful, low in fat and delicious. I bet you can't eat just one slice!

Recipe for Cold Veggie Pizza
Serves 16

Cold Veggie Pizza
16 servings


1 – Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1 - 8 oz. container vegetable cream cheese
1/2 c. Hellman's Light Mayonnaise
1/4 cup each of carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices
1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese (shredded)

On a 9x13 pan, bake crust as directed.- Let it cool; meanwhile, prepare cream cheese and mayo. Spread over cooled crust.- Chop veggies - Cover pizza with vegetables and cheese, cut into 4 x 4 squares. Great topped with some Red Hot (if you like spicy stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment